Schedule Multiple Appointments, Tests or Procedures with One Call.
Behavioral Health Central Access Helpline (1-888-626-2111)
Saint Clare’s Behavioral Health Central Access Helpline for access
to Behavioral Health Services at any hour of the day or night.
How to Obtain a Copy of Your Medical Records:
Patients may have access to their Medical Records through a written request
with reasonable notice, subject to completion of the documentation by
the responsible physician(s) barring any legal constraints such as minimum
Requesting Medical Records
1. In order to obtain a copy of a Medical Record, the patient or his/her
representative must submit a written request in writing by completing
an authorization form which is available from the Medical Records Department,
the nurses’ station, at the outpatient registration desk, or you
can click on the blue button below "Medical Records Release Request".
2. Specific instructions are noted on the form regarding how to mail, fax
or deliver the request, along with information about associated copy/review fees.
3. Every effort will be made to provide the medical record as soon as possible.
• If the medical record has been finalized, it will either be mailed
or may be picked up by the patient or his/her representative at the Medical
Records Department from the Hospital where the service was delivered.
Medical Records from Saint Clare’s Behavioral Health in Boonton
may be picked up at Denville Hospital.
• If a requested Medical Record has not yet been finalized, the patient
will be notified and then contacted again as soon as it is ready.
• If a Medical Record is needed for continuity of care purposes, the
incomplete record can be sent directly to the physician entrusted with
the care of the patient.
• All Medical Records shall be made available to the patient or his/her
legally authorized representative within 30 days of receipt of the request.
Thank you for your cooperation with this process. If you have any questions
or need assistance please feel free to contact the Medical Records Department