For those who have lost a loved one to COVID-19
We are here for you.
• This is a support and educational group for those that have lost
a loved one due to COVID-19.
• This is a space to discuss the grieving process through education
• This is a place to learn about the stages of grief and how to cope
• This is a place to share your personal experiences and feelings
with others who have lost a loved one.
• This is a place where you can learn ways to cope with the loss
and learn to heal.
• This is a place to gain knowledge about other available resources
to help you deal with your loss.
This is a professionally led group and offered to all in the community.
Limited attendees allowed. Future groups to be scheduled.
Group dates: July 16, 23, 30 and August 6, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
This virtual group will be run through WebEx and participants must be
willing to download this application to attend. Must call to be given
access code and confirmation of space in the group.
For more information or to register call: 973-625-6176
or email BrandyJohnson@primehealthcare.com