Preparing to Stay at Saint Clare’s
What to Bring for Your Stay With Us
- Personal items: pajamas, robe, slippers, and personal toiletries (e.g.,
comb, brush, toothpaste and toothbrush).
- Maternity patients are reminded to bring clothing for the new baby to wear
home as well as a car seat.
- A list of ALL medications you are currently taking – prescription
drugs, over-the-counter medications, herbal remedies, vitamins, diet pills,
etc. Information should include the exact name of the medication, the
strength, the dosage, and frequency you take the medication. Check your
medication label for this information.
- Eyeglasses and case
- Hearing Aid and case
- Denture cup and supplies
- Walking device if needed
- $10.00 or less in cash
What to Leave at Home
- Jewelry, wallets, purses and cash in excess of $10.00
- Pagers and cell phones: these can interfere with sensitive medical equipment.
- Electrical devices such as DVDs, laptop computers, etc.
Noting our commitment to healthy communities, Saint Clare’s Health
System is completely smoke-free. Smoking is prohibited at all Saint Clare’s
buildings and on the surrounding grounds.
Saint Clare’s Health System will not assume responsibility for personal
items that are lost or damaged. Cash, personal checks, and valuable or
sentimental items, such as jewelry and electronic devices, should be left at home.
Parking at Saint Clare’s
Free, convenient parking is available at all Saint Clare’s Health
System locations for the benefit of our patients and their visitors. Valet
parking is available for patients at the main entrance of Saint Clare's
Denville campus, 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (not on