Support Group Information
Sometimes, it's nice to know you're not alone when dealing with
a health problem. Saint Clare's offers a variety of support groups
where you can share your experiences with others. Below is a sampling
of these groups.
- IFSS Morris and Sussex : Support Group for families caring for (Adult)
individuals living with a mental illness.
- Postpartum and Perinatal Mood Disorders Support Group: support group open
to mothers experiencing postpartum and perinatal emotional difficulties.
- Family Support Group for loved ones living with addiction (Boonton Twp.)
Visit our Behavioral Health Services page
- Saint Clare's hosts a series of support groups for those with cancer
and their families.
Visit our cancer Counseling and Support Groups page
New Jersey Self-Help Group Clearinghouse
- The NJ Self-Help Group Clearinghouse provides contacts for over 8,200 NJ
support groups and over 1,100 national support networks for most illnesses,
addictions, disabilities, bereavement, parenting and other stressful life
solutions. The organization also helps individuals wanting to start a
group. For more information call: 1-800-367-6274.